This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 12-25-2018, 05:49 PM   #1
BlessedMandem
Pledge

BlessedMandem is on a distinguished road
Red face -Healer-

Hiyya! I'm A Restoration Shaman Main In WoW And Would Like To Know Which Realm Has The Highest Population. I Currently Have A Mage On Ignis (Can This Class Be A Healer?) On Haven That I Level With A Mate Whose A Warrior. I Am Considering Creating A Solo Character For Ra On Ignis As I Hear It Has A Higher Population. I Would Be Grateful For Any Opinions x
BlessedMandem no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 06:04 PM   #2
Tenel_Ka
Initiate

Tenel_Ka is on a distinguished road

Heyy! You Should Just Keep Playing Your Ignis Mage In Haven Bcoz Server Merges Will Happen Soon So It Would Be A Waste Of Time To Level Up A Mage In Ignis Ra Also It Doesn't Matter Which Realm Has A Higher Population Bcoz There Is Enough Players In All Realms And Population Changes Anyway. Okay Bye xo

E V E R L A S T I N G
Adrestia ~ Kellie ~ Deionarra
Tenel_Ka no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 06:15 PM   #3
Kralmoe
Banned

Kralmoe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenel_Ka View Post
Heyy! You Should Just Keep Playing Your Ignis Mage In Haven Bcoz Server Merges Will Happen Soon So It Would Be A Waste Of Time To Level Up A Mage In Ignis Ra Also It Doesn't Matter Which Realm Has A Higher Population Bcoz There Is Enough Players In All Realms And Population Changes Anyway. Okay Bye xo
Haven is not going to merge. Adrian has made that very clear. The players of Haven will be able to transfer their accounts to RA. That's a big difference.

Kralmoe no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 06:26 PM   #4
MDpro
Initiate

MDpro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedMandem View Post
I Currently Have A Mage On Ignis (Can This Class Be A Healer?)
Yes, if you chose conjurer as your sub-class.

Alsius or nothing
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 06:39 PM   #5
BlessedMandem
Pledge

Red face

I Levelled A Mage A Bit On Ra And It Seems Massively More Popular, However It Is All Spanish. Is There Any English Clans? Otherwise I'll Create Another Healer On Ignis For Solo Play. (My Mate Isn't Very Active). Thankyou All Very Much For Replies x
Old 12-25-2018, 06:46 PM   #6
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I Levelled A Mage A Bit On Ra And It Seems Massively More Popular, However It Is All Spanish. Is There Any English Clans? Otherwise I'll Create Another Healer On Ignis For Solo Play. (My Mate Isn't Very Active). Thankyou All Very Much For Replies x
I Dont Think There Is Any English Speaking Clans On Ra But Maybe If You Stop Starting Every Word With A Capital Letter Someone Will Recruit You. Okay Bye x
Old 12-25-2018, 06:50 PM   #7
BlessedMandem
Pledge

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
I Dont Think There Is Any English Speaking Clans On Ra But Maybe If You Stop Starting Every Word With A Capital Letter Someone Will Recruit You. Okay Bye x
Okay, will stick to Haven.
Old 12-25-2018, 07:24 PM   #8
Kralmoe
Banned

Kralmoe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yes, there are. The Legends is an English speaking clan on Ignis (Ra). Ask for Ningh or Ningc, or Fjolnir or Skulldyr. There are a few others, like sinergy and a couple of German clans. Most Spanish ppl speak English btw.

Good luck !

Kralmoe no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 06:43 AM   #9
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Smile

B-Mandem, we have a rather unique (or not) set of players who play CoR. If you didn't already know, & not to end his 'fun' too prematurely, but Ichi ("Hollow Ichigo") is trolling ya', bruh. There are indeed 'English-Speaking Clans' in all 3 realms of Ra, as Kralmoe honestly pointed out. Also, there may (depending on the results of an upcoming in-game-poll) be account transfers soon-ish, from Haven & Ra (or so I think) to Ra or Valhalla (but NO server mergers). We'll see at that time. Until then, play your current mage & at 10th level, you can upgrade to the conjurer sub-class, which can heal (among other things) as MDpro pointed out. On Haven, realm chat works throughout the entire map. On Ra however, until you become a WarMaster, you won't be able to directly communicate with most of the online population of your chosen realm (as realm chat only works in the inner realm, the part inside your realm's wall, & not the war-zone beyond, where most players & the Realm-versus-Realm game-action will be located most of the time). Once a WarMaster, you'll have access to the WarMaster chat tab, which is where your Ra-realmies mostly communicate (in various languages, but mostly Espanol). Also, if you are new to CoR, check out this post of helpful advice for beginners:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
"Okay, Bye."

xoxo

Last edited by Lebeau; 12-26-2018 at 06:53 AM.
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote