This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 02-04-2010, 06:37 AM   #11
Wield_II
Master

Wield_II is on a distinguished road

Nice story hammy

- Donato
Wield_II no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:21 AM   #12
adraly
Pledge

adraly is an unknown quantity at this point

very nice story
adraly no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:12 AM   #13
Mashu
Master

Mashu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster_of_sorrow View Post
...makes a disgusting, bone-crushing “CRRRAAACKK”.....The arrow is fired with such ferocity that it cuts clean through the poor syrtain and into the foot of Tigerous behind him. The barbarian roars in pain. His foot is pinned to the ground by the arrow and bleeding profusely....
Oh men!!! I would love to see those effects in regnum!!
Mashu no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:44 AM   #14
Orimae
Initiate

Orimae is on a distinguished road

Wow very nice hammy!! keep em coming

Ya'al are making me wanna right my own now...
Old 02-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #15
Hamster_of_sorrow
Self-called retired user

Hamster_of_sorrow is an unknown quantity at this point

NEW STORY!!!!

Sorry I couldnt get the story up sooner. thanks for all the enthusiasm, i really appreciate it.

The sound of splintering oak rang across the desert as syrtain knights and barbarians attacked the door of Samal with all their might, doing their best to destroy the door and gain access to the fort and make it their own. Oppervaagheid walks down the ramp after healing more of lil hathy’s wounds, being careful to walk around Captain Nintendo’s body. “I don’t think the door can take much more of this. We are going to be overrun!”

Hamster of Sorrow looks over, shakes his head slightly, and chuckles a little bit. “ye of little faith. Besides, this is the fun part.” The knights and barbarians ready their armor and weapons. They huddle infront of the even more destroyed door. Hamster of Sorrow and Dune soldier violently swing the doors open, throwing a few syrtis warriors into the dirt. First the knights rush out, blocking, deflecting, and swinging weapons in a flurry of blood, battle cries, and the ringing of steel hitting steel.

Next come the barbarians, even more violent in their attacks. Hamster of Sorrow rushes to the first unlucky warrior, sidesteps the swing of syrtain’s sword, and plunges his spear into the warrior’s chest, impaling multiple organs and killing him instantly. Meanwhile, Southman charges at a syrtain archer and crashes into him shield first, knocking him onto the ground in a cloud of dust. Before the archer realizes what has happened, Southman has opened a large gash along the archer’s chest. The archer scrambles backwards and manages to avoid Southman’s hammer twice before it finally crashes into the archer’s leg with bone-crushing force. It’s leg is flattened and useless. The wood elf screams in pain but is cut short by an even deadlier hammer swing. Southman turns around wiping blood and bits of wood elf from his face, and charges back into the fight.

Dune Soldier notices a stray warlock that is raising a glowing staff. A sure sign of Sultar’s Terror. Before the warlock can finish his spell, dune kicks him onto the ground. Unfortunately, before Dune can strike the helpless warlock, he is struck in the leg by a sword, sending searing pain through his leg. As he turns around to face his attacker, he swings his spear like a bat and connects with the side of tigerous’s head, knocking him unconscious and splitting the side of his head open. Orimae fionn saw what had happened and ran to help. However, Scias also saw this and summoned an ivy plant under Orimae’s feet, trapping her there and opening small cuts on her feet and ankles. This caused more of the syrtain force to take notice and rush to finish the poor healer off.

Overclock finished off his current adversary and turned toward Orimae. He saw what was about to take place and tried to attract their attention long enough for Orimae to escape. He roared with such anger and volume that it stunned the attackers, temporarily deafening them. Orimae took notice of this and hastened to free herself from the painful bonds. Just as she finally got free of the ivy, rushed to Dune Soldier who was still struggling to stand on his injured leg. She raised her staff and brought it to the ground. Dune’s gash that had made his leg virtually useless, mended itself together and sealed up as if it never even happened. He was still in pain, but the conjurer’s work had repaired his leg enough for him to fight.

Hamster of Sorrow had been oblivious to the previous ordeal. He had been in a rather lengthy fight with a knight who just didn’t want to die. When he finally finished the knight off, he ran to the nearest opponent who was stuck in the head by an arrow before Hamster could even raise his spear. “What the hell dink? You stole my kill!”

Dink laughed and readied another arrow. “Maybe you should be faster next time! You look like you need the help anyway.”

Hamster of Sorrow looked down at his chest and arms to find that he is gashed and bloody all over. He had been cut up by various adversaries and, in the heat of the battle, disregarded his own wellbeing. He immediately decided that he was in no shape to continue fighting and headed back toward what was left of the door. Just before he could get the door closed an arrow struck him in the side, causing him to collapse just inside the fort. Maltazar, who was still inside the fort, hurried over, shut the door completely and, without a word, began repairing the wound. Hamster tried to prop himself up against a wall, causing the arrow to dig in farther.

“Stop moving if you want to live. It was a miracle that the arrow didn’t kill you in the first place!”

Hamster of sorrow grunts and spits blood onto the ground beside him. “hmph, lucky me” Maltazar glares at him, then rips the arrow out of hamster’s side causing blood to squirt out. “Damn it malt! You coulda gave me a bit of advance notice before ripping my freakin’ lung out!” Before any more damage could be done, he seals up the wound in the same way that Orimae Fionn did to Dune Soldier.

“Do me a favor and take it easy for a while. Ok hamster?”

“I can’t, not while my friends are out there dying.” He jumps up, grabs his spear then slams the door open to find that the battle is over and that, save a few minor injuries, the group of ignis is uninjured. Everyone outside the doors looks over to see the cause of the loud noise, and finds Hamster, red-faced and embarrassed, standing in the doorway. Hamster looks back to Maltazar who bursts into a fit of laughter.

“Take it easy! The fight is over. Settle down.” Lil Hathy walks off the ramp, past Hamster, toward Tigerous who is, just now, waking up from being whacked in the side of the head by Dune’s spear. Hathy delivers a swift kick to the same spot on his head and Tigerous goes unconscious again.

At this point, im not sure where the story is going. im thinking about having a battle between ignis and alsius. please feel free to post any ideas you might have.
Hamster_of_sorrow no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:08 PM   #16
Gytha_Ogg
Master

Gytha_Ogg is on a distinguished road

Good stuff!
Gytha_Ogg no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #17
Silent_Shadow
Pledge

Silent_Shadow is on a distinguished road

Awesome! I cant wait for the next
Old 02-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #18
Orimae
Initiate

Orimae is on a distinguished road

Excellent work hammy

And zomg!!!! im famous!!! ty hammypants
Old 02-08-2010, 09:16 PM   #19
Ulti19
Master

Ulti19 will become famous soon enough

I just read through these first time today, nice job
Many regnum gamers are very creative. Maybe in a couple of years we will see a holleywood movie based on it^^

On another note, you said to post ideas between alsius and ignis fight. Maybe an epic bridge battle?
Old 02-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #20
Hamster_of_sorrow
Self-called retired user

Hamster_of_sorrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate19 View Post
I just read through these first time today, nice job
Many regnum gamers are very creative. Maybe in a couple of years we will see a holleywood movie based on it^^

On another note, you said to post ideas between alsius and ignis fight. Maybe an epic bridge battle?
i like it!!!
Hamster_of_sorrow no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote

Tags
horus, ignis, stories